We truly appreciate our volunteers! You make a profound impact in the life of someone that is on a difficult journey. There are many ways that you can get involved.
- Fuzzy socks
- Hand sanitizer
- Hard candy
- Word puzzle/activity book
- Lip balm
- Bear/stuffed animal
- Children’s book
- Host a Thirty-One fundraising party
- Host a dinner as a fundraiser
- Host a Children’s party and accept donations at the door (Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?!)
- Any number of ideas!
Are you a member of an organized group or have a child in scouts? Blessed Bags could be your group's
Your group can help with one aspect of the journey or the entire process from start to finish (gathering
donations, filling bags and delivery). It is a wonderful learning experience that will provide such JOY to both
the recipient and the giver!
- Photographer? We would love to have someone take good pictures that can be used to promote our mission!
- Couponer or bargain shopper? We have to keep the costs of the items that go into the bags at rock bottom and need help finding those rock bottom prices!
- Lawyer? Tax Accountant? We need assistance with those services too!
- Artist? We could hold a fundraiser using your talents!
The possibilities are endless! Not sure how you can help? Contact us and we
can help you find the perfect place for your talents!